Knocking international superstars like Cashmere Cat from their iTunes chart glory, & blazing a path towards a massive 1 million plays on SoundCloud, West coast beat kid ‘Sable’ continues to dominate the Australia air waves with his sugar-rush radio single ‘Feels So Good’, from his debut EP of the same name, released through Warner Music Australia earlier this year.
Completing a 16 date national tour off the back of the EP’s release, Sable now stands strong as one of the most exciting acts on the Australian electronic music landscape. Remixes for Aussie pop princess Bertie Blackman, forthcoming work with new Aus-rap sensation Tkay, and his free-download reworks of R n B jams and commercial hip hop are lapped up by thousands across the globe, Sable keeps the fans hungry for more.
Recently he landed on the cover of national street press magazine ‘The Music’, was added to Australian Festival behemoth ‘Splendour In The Grass’ (the only WA act on the line-up!) and tore the roof off the 2nd edition of the West Coast’s brand new ‘Circo’ Festival – a forward thinking festival like no other – set to bend and mutate the current sounds of Australian electronic music.
It’s not only triple j (Australia’s national youth broadcaster network) that are on board, his glittering original tracks have seen airplay from regional radio across the country, and on commercial stations throughout the SCA network. All in all, Sable is prolific, take a glance at the highlights of his relatively short career below’
– Performed at Circo I (2013) and Circo II (2014)
– Feels So Good added in full to JJJ
– Only WA act on the Splendor in the Grass line-up.
– Working with some house-hold-name UK vocalists for the next release
– Official remix of Aus indie pop princess Bertie Blackman
– Full Cover story in The Music
– Basenji remixed ‘Sable – Foolin’ officially (only remix) – 250,000 plays.
– Blazing towards 1,000,000 SoundCloud plays.